Wednesday, December 2, 2009


Dear Bloggers,
I know none of my blog fans have heard what has been going on, So I have bad news. I know you know, my brother Kenny, and you can see him at the bottom of this page. Well he has been very sick because he has had a headache,sore throat,and cough for a week and a half. His teacher, Ms. Bulbitiz has been very sad and his classmates misses him very much. But he should be going back to school on the 30th November.

I have a couple of questions to ask. Answer the questions in the comments boxes.

1) How was your Friday the 13th ?
2) Explain what is Friday the 13th.
3)If you were a super star who would you be?

When you write your answer leave your name. Be looking out for my next blog and I'm sorry I didn't blog earlier than this.

No comments:

Post a Comment